Friday, January 27, 2012
2012 365 #32 happy birthday Katrina
my daughter's peep is turning 13 this week...happy birthday Katrina...she is the first of the wave of 13 year olds in our lives...Lauren will be the last of her friends in her grade to turn 13...but what can you do? December birthdays bite...oh well...they are off partying tonight and hopefully having a great time!
I am going to enter it in the Card Crafter's Circle this week- their challenge is to create something cheery for a friend and I just don't know what is more cheery than cupcakes and flowers for your birthday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
happy birthday to her, gorjuss and wonderful card, love the flowers xx
Those cupcakes are just yummy.
This is wonderful! fabulous use of those papers.... thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!
I have 9 December birthdays, and yep....they do bite...haaa!
Your friendship card is a stunner....I love the colour combo, and the way you did the layout.
Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle, and hope you come to play again! I'd love to see more of your creations, :)
Nicely done card. I like the papers you've used, and those paper roses are wonderful. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.
Isn't this just so cute...Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's circle!
Post a Comment