This is the other card that we made at our stamp club...I love the blinginess about it...and I sooo ordered those dies to cut this stuff out...yum
I am entering it in the
Sweet Stamping all that glitters challenge cuz there is lots of glitter going on on this card...
5 comments:
I love the die cuts you've used to create this stylish card. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x
fab card, great layout and love the die cut shapes...very elegant!!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.
Fi
x
I love that die. very nice card.
SUch an elegant card. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week.
Cathy xx
Beautiful card. Love how you play with shapes on it. Lovely glittery image and your ribbon idea.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Glitter, Bling, Shine, Sparkle” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali
Post a Comment