Tuesday, January 17, 2012
2012 365 #22 - across the border - Shopping our Stash
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use borders...I bordered my borders just to make sure I had enough borders on my card...I also bordered all of my layers just in case there weren't quite enough...I used the sketch from this week's sweet stop challenge for the sketch...really liked this sketch an may just have to crank out a few more cards using it cuz it fit into my card making style just perfectly....so why not come out and play along this week...did I mention that this whole card was out of my scrap bucket? That leather look paper has been hoarded since the year 2000...only had one sheet of it ever and I just use the itty bittyiest pieces on projects, but alas, I think I have finished it off :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So pretty. I think this is one of my faves of yours! Love the layers!
i love HOW MANY borders you've worked in here... and of course you've chosen the perfect sketch with which to use them! ♥LOVE♥ that leather look paper as well... this was the PERFECT and fitting end to it, now it is saved forever and will be admired on this lovely card!!!!
Gorgeous card Deena! Love the colors/layers/borders and agree the layout is perfect to use again and again!
Nice card! I love the borders around the bling!! Great idea!!
Thanks for popping over to my blog. I love the colors you used on this BD card. Nice texture, too!
What a fabulous image for your birthday card...love the chocolaty colors! This sketch was perfect for your use of borders. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!
Very pretty Deena. Love the pretty papers. The brads and the scalloped edges look great! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week! :o)
HOORAY!! I CAN COMMENT!! (sorry it's in caps, I am so excited!)
Minus 48?!? OK, I've stopped whining now. I love your card, it's so elegant.
Post a Comment