Sunday, January 22, 2012
2012 365 #28 - Dolphin feeding
this is my attempt at the sketch from Sketches in Thyme #67...the sea shells are no longer falling off, so just ignore that part :) I bought that sea shell ric rac about 15 years ago and have finally used it all up...I think that produclt alone is what hooked me on scrapbooking...but I discovered a new favorite technique doing this page....putting ribbon through the big shot with a border die is soooo much fun....made the waves out of the solid ribbon that way...saved 1the negative scallops for some upcoming cards too...such a cool way to change up the ribbon useage...wahoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've never heard of that technique-very cool! Your album is going to be so amazing...
love the ocean feel of the page!! that bling is perfect on the page!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!
Post a Comment