I love Splash Mountain! When I was in elementary school I owned the Song of the South album and knew every song by heart. For Christmas my dh gave me the dvd. Now I am singing, "Everybody's got a laughing place…"
I loved that someone else saw the thick lines in the sketch as a chance to mat and make the rest of the pattern pop out, gorgeous and I love the scalloped edge of the paper make it pop from the gallery that bit more.
I have a husband and two gorgeous girls. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts in general. I have been doing projects since I could hold a pair of scissors and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now my girls are becoming addicted to it as well....
2 comments:
I love Splash Mountain! When I was in elementary school I owned the Song of the South album and knew every song by heart. For Christmas my dh gave me the dvd. Now I am singing, "Everybody's got a laughing place…"
Fantastic LO, Deena. I am cheering you on!
I loved that someone else saw the thick lines in the sketch as a chance to mat and make the rest of the pattern pop out, gorgeous and I love the scalloped edge of the paper make it pop from the gallery that bit more.
Post a Comment