Sunday, January 1, 2012
2012 project #1 - Out with the old - in with the new - Opus Gluei
The Opus Gluei challenge to start out this year is "out with the old, in with the new"...this can be taken any way you like, as long as you play with us Poohbahs...my goal this year is to get 1000 projects completed in some form or another....this will be number 1...wahoo...off to a good start...I am trying to use up some of all of my supplies this year, without bombarding myself with new stuff....I am using scraps, new pieces and anything else I get my hands on....so on this card, I am welcoming in a new year with new challenges, while using up my old supplies...won't you play along with us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You are very talented love theses. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
Always Wendy
What an awesome card!!!! Love the design !!!!Happy New year and best wishes in 2012!!!!!
gasp! This is positively delightful Deena! I'm sure the joy in this card is a good omen for us all. :-) Happy New Year, my friend!
I love your card. I am a dragon. And so is my youngest. You picked a great #1 project. I am in awe of your 1000 Project Goal.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Happy New Year Deena, I hope it wonderful for you too!
My goodness chickie that is 20 items a week!!!!!!!!!!
You have set yourself a huge goal there - good luck to you!
Although I am with you on using up some of the stash mountain.
Love the dragon card, I'm going to try and be as fearless as a dragon in trying out new papercrafting ideas this year :-)
Looking forward to another year of getting gluey with you!
Gini
xx
Great idea incorporating the Dragon. Too cool! I love this so much. I am making a rug this year for a challenge to make more, and craft more as well.
Great start, girl! Love your ideas!!!
Happy New Year!
Happy new year! I love love love this card and here's hoping the year of the dragon isn't the year of the bear that the year of the rabbit was for 2011! Okay, that was all mixed up but I think you know what I mean. I love the embellishment on a gorgeous card with rich and vibrant color!
I also firmly believe we can all make our resolutions happen!
Post a Comment